My new thing to do while breastfeeding is to read blogs. While nursing Cash I read educational/teacher books, while nursing Briggs I read no-brainer “chick” books and with Zain it’s blogs. I was catching up on my blogging and reading and I came across a Blog Hop at My Happy House. So here is my first attempt at participating in an organized “blogging” event. 🙂
- Friday Fun with my teacher friends
- pick up and vacuum main floor while kids nap
- Shepard’s Pie for dinner
- Music in the Park with the fam
- At least 2 loads of laundry (make sure clothes for Chicago are clean) pack clothing
- Farmers Market
- Hula Hoop (trying out a new “exercise”-see my pervious blog)
- Asian Chicken Salad for dinner
- Pack the rest of the items needed for trip
- Pack the car
- Hula Hoop
- Double check the list….
What are YOU doing this weekend?